It’s been a while since we hosted here Samu, the Painting Titian from the North. Why should I not remedy this? I have this great privilege of receiving pictures of his painting efforts on regular basis. Being recently immersed in the Star Wars themes I picked all his lovely works from the galaxy far, far away and put them together for today's entry. Check out below for these lovely pictures and just feast your eyes. Please also send Samu your best thoughts and join me in wishing him lot of health! So where should I start? Ok, here we go with Mandalore themes:
And there is more than Din Djarin and Baby Yoda. Do you recognize the fellow in green full plate flanked with the hard-to-kill bastard with ion shield?
Let's switch to Pyke Syndicate for a while, shall we? We have some of these on Zgiełk already thanks to Brutal and his paintjobs but why should we limit ourselves, right?
I love the wind on my face (helmet?) in the morning and there will be always space for rocking motorbikes in my heart and in our blog. Splendid!
Perhaps time for a group photo? Sure! I bet you can pick up some Giants of the Star Wars Legacy there. Simply stunning, stunning.
For final chapter let's jump to a bit different theme and land around the events that took place right before young master Luke becomes a mass killer. I give you the Director himself in a company of his black bodyguards. Arghhh!


























6 komentarzy:
Mandalorianie do mnie przemawiają. Tak samo jak ścigacze. Świetna robota.
Das ist sehr sehr gut! Wunderwaffe Arbeit! Glückwunsch!
Awesome minis!
Nicht schiesen! Nicht schiesen! ;)
I love the overall style, kind of like comic books? Glossy black guys are also a great way to paint this kind of miniatures
Fajne malowanie i genialne modele. Dobra robota z indywidualnym podejściem do malowania mandaloriańskich pancerzy.
That is a LOT of painted minis! :D Great work! The Pykes are my favourites with some strange colour choices. Bold and subdued at the same time. ;)
Prześlij komentarz